Welcome to Children's Ministry
Love, Live, Lead
The Children’s Ministries Department is designed to reach children (evangelism) and help them grow spiritually (discipleship). We seek to lead children toward faith in Jesus Christ and guide them to serve Him through evangelism, discipleship, ministry, fellowship, and worship. In pursuing this, we understand this involves moving beyond the weekly Sunday morning or Bible Study time to investing into the daily lives of your children.
The ministry volunteers ensure a positive environment is provided that facilitates the work of the Holy Spirit in the lives of the children. Woodstream Church has a number of Children’s Ministries readily available to serve you and your family.
Purpose, Vision, and Method
To partner with families in teaching their children to
- Love Christ-Know Him
- Live for Christ- Life Application
- Lead Others to Christ-Evangelism
To impact the world for Christ by teaching children of all ages the importance of a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Prepare - Developing Bible stories that bring the scriptures to life
- Purpose -Teaching to evangelize and disciple
- Passion - Providing instruction with excitement and creativity.